2011年6月22日星期三

Father so

Daughter fast ten years old, on her, and in addition to me to buy her sparkling platinum necklace is the false outside, other is true! Pure, innocent, so, no one thought that she would do something funny things. After all is a small little girl would. In fact I don't know her candid and side.
It won't happen than in their own home more relaxed and tradition fart situations. I have been think so. But unfortunately, the natural feeling, but he became the little woman poking fun at my material, she pretended to the hands of the exercise books, roll up like a microphone shape, directly to my mouth, a face front earnest of say: excuse me, Mr. Sun. What is the strength that makes you put this fart put so strong backing, set the world on fire? Ha ha, this sudden "interview" I get in distress situation!!!!! Sure, I was my own daughter's quiet a!!!!! Is endure which can't endure!!!!! I must be a tooth for a tooth. Respect for the speech but war is no concern.
Have to admit, ginger, or old of spicy, head, I put on tea table of newspapers learn to her appearance, she rolled up to ask: excuse me, the sun is what causes a beauty, you put the habit of wet persistent keep until now?
Thousands of a word once again a verified!!!!! My "interview" just a end, wu wear red face daughter ran into his room, apparently this joke... Get into trouble. I regret this way to deal with a little girl.
Frankly, I was holding the FuJing QingZui mood pushed her room, but, at the moment of the scene and I imagine completely different, and no daughter on the bed, wu wear the quilt snivelling, but in the bed of the small alarm clock from the original morning time dial, and then back to 12 blunt I say: do you with what method change their habits? ......

没有评论:

发表评论