2011年6月26日星期日

From the busy to foot

Be afraid to see you,
But shuttle in the temptations, the night
Desperate search for you,
The difficult circle represents only a tepid crazy color,
No any meaning,
Silly I look up and counting dark clouds have a few roses,
But mind tell me the naughty,
A sad, a tired,
A lonely,
A regret......
A lot of dense clouds in the sky,
A constant changes the sea,
That one really good helpless.
And I gradually understand,
No one kind of love is not sad,
Really waiting for, really care,
I do not know when a charming story,
Like this one, won't have
Pain, fatigue, lonely,
In fact,
Can unshakeable blow to open the clouds,
Blow to open shangbei, exhaustion, lonely,
Give up that one without the sad love,
However,
But I don't know that love will still be in,
Also can have the same care exists,
You spoil will still be licentious blow to open my body dust...
The night comes, dark clouds away,
Sad feeling with I am used to the warm.
Avoid the desire walk had a mind,
Ask,
Is there a love is not sad!!!!!

没有评论:

发表评论