2011年6月25日星期六

I poured out my buckish, for your beautiful face

If the water is false,, may I pray before the oath in Buddha fulfilled,
If the lights wanes, or just the past practice, may I change you a pledge,
If long just past floating clouds, may I sit the ball under the bodhi a vitality,
If only meet in a hurry, easiness, may I now disappears in this earthly things, never reappear...
When the flashy, disorderly, appearance, empty the years trace.
Sitting alone liu pavilions, hum those window not well-known tunes, the night so quiet, can with his sleep, slowly soar.
A dream, I see the streets, childhood you I chase frolic,
A dream, I see, we walk hand in hand in white birch forest,
A dream, I see, my two hands intertwined, like a grown man make a commitment,
A dream, I see, you Ming eyebrow at the same time pearls, drift away,
A dream, I see, you bite lips, with tears, waved and said goodbye to me,
A dream, I see, the train was away and took you, take away my heart...
Picture always be stopped at the scene. I often wander aimlessly ask, why let us meet in a hurry separation? Why is don't sadly? Why this don't is eternity?
I do? Helpless, stray, lonely......
If not in xu, had better not read, if make love not love, it is best not see each other again.
If there is a next life, I will come ture. Vow of childhood
If there is a next life, I would like to use my whole life to compensate for what I owe you all.
If there is a next life, can not meet again, because I am afraid I again hurt so deep.
If there is a next life, you I pass by, my everything to you, I take...
So far, who sign off.

没有评论:

发表评论