2011年6月22日星期三

Ignore love

Little drops of life we don't have to remember, but there are some moments but so in the heart of his case forever!!!!!
People grow up, are most of the time for their career and feelings rather try to ignore the lots of love! But now it seems that what I didn't succeed, don't know what's left!
I'm easy to move, is also very easy to tears. For a long time not seriously to feel the love of parents, because total feel everything so taken for granted. Last night, but I for mother's few words very simple words the eyes moist. For in her heart I still has not grown up the need to take care of children, this is I in recent years that it has a feel of the maternal love!!!!! In my childhood memories, she is a very easy to call names even hit the severity of the mother, not WenSheng whispers, no indulgence. Before her, I always be careful, also very obedient, so I became the darling female in the eyes of others. Maybe now we all grew up; Maybe a mother's love never changes, situation and express them in a way that is not just as; Maybe we now family is better than before, my mother a few minutes less anxiety and worry; Maybe we are aware of the value of affection...... All in all, I love the mother, now also understand mom used to love to me, also thanks mom for this home pay everything!
In fact in small, I will know that my family and others are different, also know themselves and other children are not the same. I am not only children, not meant to have too much spoil, I also rejoice not this indulgence. I have a brother and a pair of twins sister, grew up just understand parents' is not easy. In so DuoNian days, I very serious finished with school and found a steady job, even with the parents a rewards, and mom and dad of hard and sweat and experiences sad I can never really experience get! And now, life continues, I still let parents worry!
In the mother's home in these days, I haven't made a meal, no washed clothes, no drag a once, also didn't go out to buy a food, are my mother to prepare good! Yesterday with home air conditioning going out to buy a socket, dad told me to go to, but my mother immediately said: "I go! You're at home, it's very hot." Come back, but I see very clearly mother's face flushed, is that bask in the heat of the noon! My heart into a strong touched and guilt. Mother today to grandma's house, I remember she said last night that I moved a few words of words, she said she went, I a person at home, and no one is cooking dinner for me to eat; Also said the younger brother today, she must go home back as far as possible, not in tomorrow's grandmother, you eat of food in the refrigerator. Mom clearly know I'll cook, I would take care of oneself, she said these words does give me deep touches, I must do a filial daughter!
But in all the relatives, I put the grandparents see heaviest. I is only one year old mother took me over to grandma brought, I have been brought up in the grandma. So in my impression, mother never kissed me, no hugged me. I also know that grandpa's grandmother are more than seventy, living in the world of the day, I want to be very few in they also health these days to give them the most concern. The most afraid of lonely old man, so I have time to see them, and bring them to love to eat things to them. They also often mention to now that I'm back to them from the yueyang eat roast wings, Orleans said have never eaten so delicious chicken wings. Ha ha, I feel good and happiness! Last night, grandmother and mother brought in before me to get them anything, do what, common to my own don't care about those, listen, I realized that my grandma and grandpa for indeed is a lot! And in one side of mother only said 1: she is a good daughter!!!!! Mom, I know, I do for you too little too little, I will do better!
In the family front, I can't seem to learn the language to express themselves in the bottom of my heart feel! Sometimes words to his mouth and swallowed!!!!! Actually, I really want to tell mom many of my mind. Because my stubborn and selfish, I for a long time not to care for mother, also because two years ago one of the things that we have a lot of misunderstanding between and don't understand, although I still have a trace of don't understand that, but I still have to learn to love mom!!!! Hope she can always like now so young and beautiful! Health!

没有评论:

发表评论